Choose a friend or a sister in Christ you may not know from the Synod Yearbook. Regularly send her notes of encouragement, reminders that you're praying for her, and help her feel your support.
- Print the cards provided or make your own.
- Be creative! To help keep the secret, send it from different post offices, use different handwriting, have a friend help.
- Include a stamp and encourage her to "pass it on;" encouraging someone else.
- Include small gifts if you like.
- E-mail me your Secret Sister ideas to share.
Secret Sister Cards
Encouraging and building up!Help Others - Become a Secret Sister
It's amazing how much a small note and word of encouragement can lift someone's spirits.
Print the cards provided or make your own.
Help for Yourself - Support Sisters
Do you have a Question? Need advice? Could you use some encouragement and support?
A group of fellow pastors' wives are ready to provide an understanding ear, a word of advice, a timely referral, or a simple prayer - because we've all been in your shoes.
Help for Yourself - Care Committee For Called Workers
Congregational CCCW's are there to help you.
Contact them if you or someone you know is in need of ministry support.
Monthly PWR Devotions - Archive
Looking for a past devotion?
Here are the back issues of PWR's monthly E-Devotion and News. Feel free to share.